In the Datto Autotask PSA Integration with Malwarebytes OneView, the Company Mapping page allows you to link Malwarebytes OneView sites with Datto Autotask PSA companies and contracts.
Each Datto Company is preconfigured with the following minimum attributes:
- Customer Type: Customer
- Active: ticked
Each Datto Company has a Contract available and preconfigured with the following minimum attributes:
- Contract Name: unique name
- Contract Type: Recurring service
- Contract Status: Active
- Start Date: First day of this month, in local date format
- End Date: forecast end; or
- End After: (# Occurences): 12
- User Defined Fields: blank, may be used in future
Link Site to Company
Steps to link one or more Malwarebytes OneView sites to Datto companies:
- Log in to Malwarebytes OneView.
- From the left menu, click Settings > APIs & Services.
- In the Featured Integrations section, search for the Datto Autotask PSA integration card.
- Click Setup. A new tab displays the setup page for the Datto Autotask PSA integration.
- In the Datto Autotask PSA integration page, click the carrot next to Companies to expand the field.
- Complete the following dropdown entries to map the companies:
- OneView Site: Select a OneView site.
- Autotask Account: Select a Autotask account to link.
- Contract: Select a contract agreement* for OneView to update.
- Click Update.
To setup billing in Malwarebytes OneView for Datto Autotask PSA, see Billing page in the Datto Autotask PSA integration with Malwarebytes OneView.