In the Datto Autotask PSA Integration with Malwarebytes OneView, the Setup page in OneView allows you to enter API credentials for your Datto Autotask PSA console. Linking both of these applications lets you sync OneView data into Datto Autotask PSA.
Datto API user requirements
For instructions on how to create a Datto API user account, see Create a Datto Autotask PSA API User.
When creating an API account fill in all required fields, make sure the user account is active, and select Malwarebytes - Security as the Integration Vendor.
Select any associated Line of Business organizations. We recommend you check the Resource can view items with no assigned Line of Business box.
- Log in to Malwarebytes OneView.
- From the left menu, click Settings > APIs & Services.
- In the Featured Integrations section, search for the Datto Autotask PSA integration card.
- Click Setup. A new tab displays the setup page for the Datto Autotask PSA integration.
- In the Datto Autotask PSA integration page, click the carrot next to Setup to expand the field.
- Enter the values in the following fields:
- Datto Email: Use the Datto API Username (Key)
- Datto API Username (Key)
- Datto API Password (Secret)
- Click Save.
To map a Malwarebytes OneView site with Datto Autotask PSA, see Company Mapping in Malwarebytes OneView with Datto Autotask PSA.