In the Datto Autotask PSA Integration with Malwarebytes OneView, the Setup page in OneView allows you to enter API credentials for your Datto AutoTask PSA console. Linking both of these applications lets you sync OneView data into Datto AutoTask PSA.
- Log in to Malwarebytes OneView.
- From the left menu, click Settings > APIs & Services.
- In the Featured Integrations section, search for the Datto AutoTask PSA integration card.
- Click Setup. A new tab displays the setup page for the Datto AutoTask PSA integration.
- In the Datto AutoTask PSA integration page, click the carrot next to Setup to expand the field.
- Enter the values in the following fields:
- Datto Email
- Datto API Username
- Datto API Secret
- Click Save.
For instructions on how to create a Datto API user account, see Create a Datto AutoTask PSA API User.
To map a Malwarebytes OneView site with Datto AutoTask PSA, see Company Mapping in Malwarebytes OneView with Datto AutoTask PSA.