When you submit a ticket about a Malwarebytes Privacy for iOS issue, you'll be contacted by a Malwarebytes Support agent through email. Depending on your issue, you may need to collect diagnostic data for investigation and submit it to our support team for troubleshooting the issue.
Follow the steps below to collect and reply with diagnostic data:
- On your iOS device, open Malwarebytes Privacy.
- Tap the Settings icon.
- Switch on the Enable diagnostic mode toggle.
- Repeat the steps that led to the issue. Once you experience the issue, diagnostic mode logs the incident.
- Tap the Settings icon > Export diagnostic data. Save the file to your device's storage.
- Locate and open the existing email thread with your Malwarebytes Support agent.
- In your email reply, attach the Malwarebytes Privacy - iOS diagnostics data file.
Note: You can turn off the Enable diagnostic mode toggle after you send the email reply to your Malwarebytes Support agent. If you turn off the toggle before sending the reply, the diagnostic data file saved to your device may get deleted.