To deploy Malwarebytes OneView with Datto RMM, a custom site variable is required. This site variable uses a Malwarebytes OneView site account token to integrate with Datto RMM. To create a Malwarebytes OneView site, see: Add sites in Malwarebytes OneView
After creating a Malwarebytes OneView site, see steps below to assign to a Datto RMM site:
Find site account token in Malwarebytes OneView
- Log in to Malwarebytes OneView.
- In left navigation menu, click Sites.
- Find your site in the list. Click the carrot next to the site name to view details.
- Under the Site info section, find the Account Token.
- Copy the account token to add to Datto RMM in the following section.
Add Variable in Datto RMM
- Log in to Datto RMM.
- From the dashboard, click Sites.
- Click the target site name.
- Click on the Settings tab.
- Locate Variables in the settings list. Click Add Variable.
- Enter the following information for the site variable:
- Variable Name: MWB_accounttoken
- Variable Value: Enter the Malwarebytes OneView site account token.
- Click Add. The site assignment is complete.
To deploy Malwarebytes, see: Deploy Malwarebytes to endpoints using Datto RMM.
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView integration with Datto RMM guide.