The Inventory page in the Malwarebytes Oneview console lists application information on your managed Windows™ and Mac™ endpoints across all sites.
To view this page, log into Malwarebytes Oneview and select Inventory from the left navigation pane. This article explains how to sort listed information, and how to export selected data.
Sort data in the results list
You can customize data in the results list in the following ways:
- Click the the Select columns icon above the results list to choose which columns to display.
- Drag and drop certain column headers to the results bar to group data by those parameters.
- Use the filters in the column headers to view specific data.
- Hover your cursor over a column header to reveal a hamburger icon with options to pin and auto-size columns.
To download data to your local machine:
- Select all or check specific boxes for the rows you want to export.
- At the top-right of the Inventory page, click the menu to Export.
To refresh assets on the Inventory page:
- Go to the Inventory page > click the endpoint name > in the endpoint details, click Actions > Refresh Assets
Alternative method on the Endpoints page:
- Go to the Endpoints page > select endpoints > click Actions > Refresh Assets
Return to the Malwarebytes OneView User Guide.