The Malwarebytes Remediation for CrowdStrike application has been updated with new features and improvements. Release notes are viewable below.
Product version 18.104.22.168 - March 30, 2021
- Support for CrowdStrike RTR Queue
- Allows an administrator to queue a job command for offline endpoints.
- Scheduled scans queued will display a new icon. Provides an expiration tooltip for the queued scheduled scan.
- Search and filter Scan Reports
- Search a scan report using a hostname.
- Filter out hostnames with no detections.
- Scan Type column added to the Scan History page.
- Username column
- Detections by Users column added to the endpoints page.
- Admins can view detection count by username.
- If the host machine has multiple users, they will be listed in alphabetical order.
- Falcon Insight Network Contain mode
- Static URL indicator added for network contained endpoints.
- Static download URL added for network contained endpoints. Allows network contained endpoints to download Malwarebytes Breach Remediation using a Static IP.
- Enhancements to Syslog information.
- Message indicator added to settings page if unlicensed.
- Windows 7 support added.
Product version 22.214.171.124 - March 16, 2021
- Support for Multiple Client IDs
- A Master Password must now be setup from the login screen going forward.
- Recovering the password is not possible. Resetting the password will remove user settings completely.
- No saved log files will be removed if a password is reset.
- Client Name is unique, duplicate names cannot be shared across multiple Client IDs.
- Client ID configuration can be added, modified, or removed.
- Can switch between different clients without logging out of the application.
- Scan History and Report
- Scan History button has been added within the user interface for reporting.
- Reboot Time Customization
- 5 Minute reboot time added to default settings. Customizable within the application.
- Status Column Includes Indicators
- Reboot Required, Host Contained, Threat Found indicators added under Status Column.
- MBBR license key field has been moved to the Settings page.