Malwarebytes Remediation for Crowdstrike allows you to and scan your registered endpoints within the application. First, query your devices before you scan and remediate. To query devices follow the steps below:
- In the Query options area, use the search bar to find endpoints based on any of the following values:
- Host name
- Device ID
- Local IP: Must be exact match.
- External IP: Must be exact match.
- Platform name
- OS version
- Product type: Can be Workstation or Server.
- Optionally, check the box next to Only devices with detected threats. This narrows results to only display endpoints where CrowdStrike has detected a threat.
- Click Load devices.
The endpoint(s) that match your search query populate as a list. You can now select the endpoint(s) you want to scan and remediate. To scan endpoints, see Scan endpoints with Malwarebytes Remediation for CrowdStrike.