The Malwarebytes Nebula platform has been updated with new features and improvements in February 2021.
February 25, 2021
- Added the ability to specify a preferred default policy via the Policies page
- The Downloads page now includes the current Endpoint Agent version numbers and MD5/SHA256 checksums
- Added new verbiage for Brute Force Protection policy settings to advise of possible interactions with Windows Firewall (EP/EDR only)
- Fixed an issue that caused the Endpoints by Status dashboard widget to not render correctly on smaller displays
February 22, 2021
- Fixed an issue with Single Sign-On where Azure Active Directory users were unable to authenticate
February 18, 2021
- Added the ability to purchase additional seats in Nebula via the License Information page. Available to Malwarebytes online customers with less than 100 seats.
Windows software update for Endpoint Protect (EP) and Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR), Component Package version 1.0.1181.
Bug fixes for blue-screen issues related to Web Protection
February 16, 2021
- macOS software update 4.7.7 for EP and EDR, Protection Service and Component Package version 4.7.7
- Added support for macOS Big Sur 11.2
February 11, 2021
- Updated the instructions for Linux endpoint agent downloads and updates
February 8, 2021
- Added a new option to navigate directly to the online training from the Malwarebytes Academy from the user menu
- Improved the dialog for details of a suspicious activity rule (EDR only)
- Added a link to VirusTotal for suspicious activity detections (EDR only)