The Support tab in My Account provides self-help tools to your existing questions and access to all support cases from your account. To navigate to the Support tab,
- Log in to the My Account portal.
- In the navigation bar, click the Support tab.
- The Support tab displays.
At the top of the page, use the Search all Content bar to find support articles related to your search term. Below the search bar, click one of the three cards to link to self-help Malwarebytes sites:
- The Knowledgebase card navigates to the Malwarebytes Support site. The Support site provides access to content categorized by Malwarebytes product. The Malwarebytes knowledge base provides detailed product information, troubleshoot articles with step-by-step instructions, and videos for resolving a problem.
- The Ask the Forums card navigates to the Malwarebytes Forums where you get answers from other customers and product experts. Browse the forums to find answers to frequently asked questions or start your own discussion.
- For Business customers, the Phone support card displays phone support numbers that are available to your region and user role.
At the lower part of the Support tab, the Support cases section displays all your submitted support cases for Business and Home products. Refine your search for support tickets by filtering the Account and Status of the tickets. For steps on how to submit a ticket, see Submit a ticket in My Account.