The Malwarebytes Nebula platform has been updated with new features and improvements in January 2021.
January 21, 2021
- Added the Generate Diagnostic Logs option to the Actions menu for greater convenience when troubleshooting issues, plus the ability to download logs from the status indicator on an endpoint's Overview page after generating. For more information, see Collect Malwarebytes Endpoint Agent diagnostic logs.
January 15, 2021
- Added a new survey to see how Nebula can help make your job easier
January 8, 2021
- Windows software update 4.3.98 for EP and EDR (Protection Service Version 126.96.36.199, Component Package Version 1.0.1130) - Additional bugfixes to address an issue that caused network printers to appear offline
- macOS software update 4.6.8 for EP (Protection Service and Component Package version 4.6.8) -Added support for macOS Big Sur 11.1
January 7, 2021
- Updated our support phone numbers
January 6, 2021
- Software Inventory has been expanded to support Mac assets