Malwarebytes Browser Guard Support screen displays Browser Guard version information, troubleshooting options, and Malwarebytes company resources. You can access this screen through the menu icon in the upper-right corner of the app screen. For Safari browser, the Support screen is accessible in the app's main screen.
- Malwarebytes Browser Guard version: the app version currently installed on your browser,
- Check for database updates button: clicking this button checks for protection database updates and update your app if updates are available. If an error occurs when updating the database, try again after a few minutes. If the error persists, contact our Support team.
- Malwarebytes website: links to our main website.
- Browser Guard support: links to the Malwarebytes Support website.
- Product user guides: links to the Browser Guard user guide on our Support website.
- Malwarebytes Labs news: links to the Malwarebytes Security blog, where you can find the latest threat related information and news.
Legal and Policy
- End User License Agreement: links to the Malwarebytes Software License Agreement for our Personal products.
- Download debug logs: Malwarebytes Support may require debug, or diagnostic, logs from your device to troubleshoot technical issues with Browser Guard. Clicking Download Debug Logs will generate and download the log file. Not available on Safari browser.
- Factory reset: clicking this link will reset your Browser Guard installation and restore the app to a newly-installed state, clearing all previously updated settings. Not available on Safari browser.
- Share anonymous detection and device data with Malwarebytes: Checking this box allows Browser Guard to gather detection and block telemetry to help Malwarebytes improve the protection provided. The information gathered does not include private or sensitive information. Un-check this box if you do not want to provide us with telemetry data. Not available on Safari browser.
Return to the Malwarebytes Browser Guard guide.