The Overview page in My Account includes an outline of your account's subscription and billing details, detection details on active devices, and recent cybersecurity news. To view the Overview page, sign in to My Account.
This section shows your subscriptions and active devices. Click the card to go to the Subscriptions page for more details. For more information about managing your subscriptions and active devices, see Manage your subscriptions in My Account.
This section displays payment information, including:
- Next payment amount, date, and auto-renewal status.
- Last payment amount, date, and payment status.
Click the card to go to the Billing page for more details.
This section shows a scan results summary for active devices where the Usage and Threat statistics or Data Share settings are enabled on our Malwarebytes Security products.
- The detection data is displayed from the 1st day of each month, for detections that took place the previous month.
- For more details about detections, select a product from the list below:
Click Learn about threats to go to our threat Glossary. Input a threat name, and search for details.
This section includes:
- Remediation map: see Malwarebytes catch threats other security companies miss, in real time.
- Malwarebytes blog posts: Scroll and click a card to read the blog post.
- Click a social media icon to view Malwarebytes' social media profile on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.