Your account's security is important to us, so your account is locked when incorrect credentials are used or we determine there is unusual account activity.
You encounter one of the following messages.
Issue 1: You have reached the maximum number of invalid attempts. For security reasons, your account has been temporarily locked.
Issue 2: Your account has been locked. Contact support.
Issue 1: You entered an incorrect email/password 10 times. Your account is locked for a period of 24 hours.
Issue 2: Unusual account login attempts or account activity was detected, and the account was locked for security reasons.
Wait a minimum of 24 hours before trying to log in again.
- Confirm you are entering the correct email address and password, checking that special characters, numbers, or capitalization are being used correctly.
- If you can't remember the correct password, reset your password before trying to log in again. To reset your password, see Forgot password for My Account.
- Resetting your password does not unlock your account.
- Our Support team is unable to unlock your account.
- Attempting to log in before the 24 hours have passed resets the lock to a new 24 hour period.
To regain access to your account, open a ticket with our Support team.