The Users screen enables OneView user and role management. You can add, edit, and delete users, change user roles, or assign users to sites. This article covers how to add, remove, and edit users and explains each user role in detail.
To manage OneView Users, go to Users. If you have many users, enter a name in the Search box to display their information.
Add a new user
- In the top-right corner, click Add user ( + ).
- Fill out the user information: first and last name, email, and role. See the table below for role information.
- Assigning sites to a user is not required, but unassigned users have limited site access.
- Click Submit.
To resend a user’s email invitation, click a user’s actions ( ⫶ ) icon and choose Resend Invite.
A user’s role is important. The capabilities of each role are listed below:
|Site Administrator||Your Employees|
|*Customer Administrator||Your Customer|
Edit a user
- In the Actions column, click actions ( ⫶ ) and select Edit.
- Make the required changes and click Submit.
Delete a user
To delete a user assigned to a site, that site must have at least one other user.
- In the Actions column, click actions ( ⫶ ) and select Delete.
- If you are sure you want to delete the user, click Yes.
Click on a number in the Sites Managed column to the sites assigned to that user. Clicking a site from the list takes you to the Sites screen, where you may access the site using the Malwarebytes Cloud Platform console.
Add a site to a user
If a user has no sites assigned to them, you may add a site here.
- In the Sites Managed column, click Add Site.
- Select a site and click Submit.