Malwarebytes OneView is a multi-tenant console that enables you to manage customer accounts, cloud subscriptions, invoicing, and integrations in a central location. This article introduces the OneView interface and walks you through exploring your profile options.
For links to additional resources and online Malwarebytes OneView training, see Resources within OneView.
Access the different OneView screens using the sidebar on the left. Click on a sidebar icon to navigate to that screen.
On the top left of OneView, the sidebar toggle ( ≡ ) hides or shows the sidebar. The sidebar may also hide automatically to give you more room, depending on the size of your browser window.
Click on some OneView elements to navigate to related screens with more detail. On the Dashboard > Site Subscription Overview widget, click Not deployed to show the Sites screen and more information on sites not deployed.
On the OneView Profile screen, you may adjust your time zone, date format, and choose a color scheme. You may change your OneView password and enable Two-factor Authentication for added login security.
To view your Appearance or Security Settings, go to your Username > Profile.
We recommend enabling Two-factor Authentication on your account. To enable Two-factor Authentication, you need a mobile device with a camera and internet access.
- Go to Username > Profile > Security Settings.
- Under Enable Two-factor Authentication, follow the steps to install an authenticator app on your mobile device.
- Use the authenticator app on your device to scan the QR code on screen.
- The authenticator app sends you a verification code. Enter this code into OneView and click Verify.
- OneView displays “Your Authenticator has been successfully configured on your mobile device.”