The Reports screen allows you to generate on-demand and scheduled reports on endpoints. You may select a relative time period or specific dates for each report. Reports are personalized per user, and saved locally as a CSV file.
The following report types are available:
- Detections Summary
- Endpoints Summary
- Events Summary
- Quarantine Summary
- Assets Summary
- Tasks Summary
When you select an on-demand report, the request is placed into a queue for processing. When the report is ready, you are emailed a direct link to download it.
Scheduled reports are created at approximately 12:00 A.M. These are the types of scheduled reports:
- Daily Reports: Every 24 hours
- Weekly Reports: On one or more days every week
- Monthly Reports: On a specific day once a month
Scheduled reports are delivered when they're finished generating. Depending on the number of reports in queue, there may be a slight delay in delivery.
All times shown in a report use both Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) and your local timezone.
- Dashboard, detections, and quarantined items in Malwarebytes Cloud Platform
- Manage endpoints in Malwarebytes Cloud Platform
Return to the Malwarebytes Cloud Platform Administrator Guide