You can generate on-demand and scheduled reports on the Reports screen of the Malwarebytes Cloud Console. Select a relative time period or specific dates for each report. Reports are personalized per user, and saved locally as a CSV file.
The following report types are available:
- Detections Summary: Displays information related to detections of malware, PUPs, PUMs, ransomware, and exploits.
- Endpoints Summary: Displays summary information for endpoints.
- Events Summary: Displays a list of logged endpoint events.
- Quarantine Summary: Displays a list of quarantined items.
- Assets Summary: Displays detailed information on each identified asset.
- Tasks Summary: Displays a list of tasks and their status.
Weekly Security Report: Available to Super Admin users only. Provides a formatted, seven-day summary about a customer's site.
Scheduled reports begin generating at 12:00 AM in your local timezone and are delivered when they finish. Depending on the number of reports in queue, there may be a slight delay in delivery. Reports display data with both Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) and your local time.
These are the types of reports and when they run:
- Daily Reports: Every 24 hours.
- Weekly Reports: On one or more days every week.
- Monthly Reports: On a specific day once a month.
- On-demand: As soon as it finishes generating.
- Dashboard, detections, and quarantined items in Malwarebytes Cloud Platform
- Manage endpoints in Malwarebytes Cloud Platform
Return to the Malwarebytes Cloud Platform Administrator Guide