The Malwarebytes Cloud Platform consists of the following components that protect you from modern threats:
- Malwarebytes console: This web-based tool handles discovery, deployment, management and administration of Malwarebytes agents on your endpoints. It replaces the need for dedicated web and database servers for endpoint management and supports businesses of all sizes.
- Endpoint Agent: This software component enables communication between the console and the endpoint. Agents are deployed through the Malwarebytes Cloud Platform. You may also use a deployment tool such as:
- The Malwarebytes Discovery and Deployment Tool
- Active Directory Group Policies
- Microsoft SCCM
- Endpoint Agent Plugins: These are automatically installed on endpoints by the Endpoint Agent. Plugins are configured through Malwarebytes policies. The plugins in use depends on which Malwarebytes products you subscribe to.
- Dashboard, detections, and quarantined items in Malwarebytes Cloud Platform
- Manage endpoints in Malwarebytes Cloud Platform
Return to the Malwarebytes Cloud Platform Administrator Guide