When you subscribe to the Malwarebytes Cloud Platform, we email you an invitation with a link to log in. After accepting the invitation, you may continue to create your account. This article explains how to log in to the Malwarebytes Cloud Platform and review user profile options.
- Enter your email address. This email address should match the address used to accept the invitation.
- Create a password.
- Accept the terms of the End User License Agreement and click Submit.
- Use this email and password to log in to the Malwarebytes Cloud Platform.
Open your user profile to view or edit your account settings:
- In the upper right of the screen, click your username.
- Select Profile to view or edit your profile options.
User profile options consist of the following:
- Profile: Change your username, date and time appearance, or password.
- Note: Adjusting the Date Format or Time Format only affects how date and time are displayed in the Cloud console. It does not change how date and time are displayed in reports or email notifications.
- Contact Us: Displays support contact information for chat, phone, and a link to our support site.
- Release History: Displays a detailed list of recent features, improvements, and bug fixes for the Malwarebytes Cloud Platform.
- What's New: Displays a brief summary of new features and changes to the Malwarebytes Cloud Platform. Click SEE FULL LIST OF IMPROVEMENTS to display the detailed Release History. The What's New screen is automatically displayed when a product update is released.
- Notifications: Specify what type of events you want email notifications for. Options include:
- Detection notifications
- Items deleted or restored from quarantine
- Detections found or cleaned
- High severity suspicious activity
- Users invited, deleted, or verified
- Commands timing out or failed
- Endpoints registered
- Remote Assistance: Allows Malwarebytes Customer Support to help resolve issues by temporarily granting access to your account. This is automatically turned off within 72 hours of being enabled.
- License Information: Provides information about your product license, seats in use, and license key.
Send us feedback
At the bottom of the sidebar menu is Send Feedback. Use Send Feedback to let our Product team know about your Malwarebytes experience. Your feedback may include suggestions or comments.
Navigate to the screen you wish to give feedback on and click Send Feedback on the bottom left of the screen.
Check the Include screenshot checkbox to include a screenshot with your feedback. You can also select an area of your screenshot to highlight before sending.
Enter your comments in the text box. Click SUBMIT to send the feedback to Malwarebytes.
We're interested in what you have to say. Please tell us how we can serve you better!
- Add Users to Malwarebytes Cloud Platform
- Dashboard, detections, and quarantined items in Malwarebytes Cloud Platform
- Manage endpoints in Malwarebytes Cloud Platform
Return to the Malwarebytes Cloud Platform Administrator Guide