One of the strengths of Malwarebytes endpoint management is that you can easily execute commands across thousands of endpoints with just a few clicks.
After selecting endpoints on the Manage Endpoints screen, you may perform one of the following actions:
- Scan + Report: This tells the endpoint to check for protection updates, run a threat scan, and report the results. This action does not remove any detected threats.
- Scan + Quarantine: Check for protection updates, run a threat scan, quarantine any detected threats, and report scan results.
- Isolate Endpoint(s): Isolate the endpoint(s) from your network environment to prevent an active threat from spreading. The Malwarebytes Console will continue to communicate with the endpoint. This feature is specific to Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection and Response.
- Remove Isolation: Restores access to the currently isolated endpoint(s). This feature is specific to Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection and Response.
- Refresh Assets: Update hardware/software asset information for the endpoint. For more information on asset updates, see Manage Malwarebytes Cloud Platform endpoints.
- Check for Protection Updates: Perform an immediate check for protection updates. While scans also perform this task, this ensures that Real-time Protection uses the most recent updates. For more information, see Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection settings for Protection Updates.
- Check for Software Updates (Windows only): Perform an immediate check for updates to the Malwarebytes software itself. This ensures your Malwarebytes software is up to date.
Selecting an action from the Actions drop-down menu queues up that action on each selected endpoint, and the endpoint processes the requested action as soon as possible. The amount of time required for each endpoint to perform an action can vary greatly, depending on the action selected and how quickly the endpoint can process the request.