Use the Malwarebytes Cloud Platform to quickly and easily perform actions across thousands of endpoints with just a few clicks. This article explains the actions available to you.
Actions are performed from the Endpoints screen. Go to Endpoints.
After choosing endpoints, select one of these actions from the Actions drop-down menu:
- Scan + Report: Tells the endpoint to check for protection updates, then run a Threat Scan and report the results. Any detected threats are not removed.
- Scan + Quarantine: Tells the endpoint to check for protection updates, then run a Threat Scan. Any detected threats are quarantined and scan results are reported.
- Isolate Endpoint(s): Isolates the endpoint from the network to prevent an active threat from spreading. The console continues to communicate with the endpoint. This feature requires Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection and Response.
- Remove Isolation: Restores access to the endpoint if it is isolated. This feature requires Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection and Response.
- Refresh Assets: Updates hardware and software asset information for the endpoint. For more information on asset updates, see Manage Malwarebytes Cloud Platform endpoints.
- Check for Protection Updates: Tells the endpoint to perform an immediate check for Protection Updates. While scans also do this, selecting this action makes sure that Real-time Protection uses the most recent updates. For more information, see Malwarebytes Endpoint Protection settings for Protection Updates.
- Check for Software Updates: Tells the endpoint to perform an immediate check for Malwarebytes Software Updates. This makes sure the Malwarebytes software on the endpoint is up to date.
When you select an action from the Actions menu, the Malwarebytes console tells the selected endpoints to perform that action as soon as possible. The amount of time needed for an endpoint to perform an action can vary. Endpoint response time depends on the type of action and how quickly the endpoint can process the action request.
- Manage endpoints in Malwarebytes Cloud Platform
- Events and Tasks in Malwarebytes Cloud Platform
- Dashboard, detections, and quarantined items in Malwarebytes Cloud Platform
Return to the Malwarebytes Cloud Platform Administrator Guide