- A new filter experience has been introduced to the Endpoints page, enabling users to quickly search for and analyze data via column headers.
- A new policy setting for "Limit Endpoint Agent Interactions" has been added, which is designed to prevent the Endpoint Agent Tray from loading on Standard-level user accounts, and only load for Administrator-level users. This feature is helpful for organizations who need to run Malwarebytes in a more silent manner, or in multi-user environments such as Microsoft Terminal Services.
- Malwarebytes Discovery & Deployment Tool now supports Malwarebytes OneView users, adding the ability to select individual customer sites for new software deployments.
- Added the ability to delete quarantined items for macOS endpoints
- When using the Malwarebytes Discovery & Deployment Tool to migrate endpoints from Malwarebytes Endpoint Security to the Malwarebytes Cloud Platform, users can now specify Windows Authentication credentials they want to use for SQL database connection
- Improved the quarantine timestamp logic for macOS endpoints to now indicate when an item was quarantined, rather than when the item was reported to the console
- Improved processing time of Syslog messages
- Improved software upgrade logic
- Improved Self-Protection behavior during Endpoint Agent upgrades
- Improved detection efficacy and remediation techniques
- Real-Time Protection performance and stabilization improvements
- Fixed an issue on the Reports page where the ‘Top’ scroll-back icon may not work as expected
- Fixed an issue where reports containing large amounts of data may not generate as expected
- Fixed an issue on the Events page where an error may occur when displaying 25 records
- Fixed an issue where scheduled reports of the same type and reporting period may not generate when configured for different time zones