Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition 188.8.131.526 released in October 2013.
- Microsoft Active Directory integration, capable of querying AD to import admin users, computers, groups, and organizational units
- Expedited deployment of Malwarebytes managed clients based on membership in Active Directory groups
- Set a Domain Query Account to synchronize Active Directory changes
- Restoration of quarantined objects from any managed client using the Management Console
- Ability to utilize third-party tools to deploy managed clients exported as MSI files
- Automatic configuration of managed client polling intervals based on the number of clients
- Policy option added which allows managed clients to download signatures directly from the internet
- Addressed a memory leak caused by the management server log clean up process
- Addressed issue where managed clients equipped with a Bluetooth PAN adapter failed to register to the server causing the error "NullReferenceException"
- Addressed Remote Service Control crashes during push install
- Replaced customer name in the user interface with ID field which will contain a random fixed length string