Malwarebytes Enterprise Edition 220.127.116.112 released in December 2013.
- Addressed failed server upgrades from 1.2 to 1.3 build which was caused by insufficient user permissions when opening the existing embedded database.
- Addressed issue where managed client with a DNS IPv6 address was unable to register to the server after push installation.
- Improved Active Directory Domain queries to address failed organziation unit (OU) sync issue.
- Increased organizational unit (OU) name character length limitation from 32 to 64 characters.
- Optimized organizational unit (OU) queries to prevent console web service timeouts when querying large Active Directory environments.
- Fixed import issue where a computer in a Active Directory child domain was placed into the "ungrouped" folder instead of the correct group in the MEE console.