Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for Business 1.03.2.1220 released on 12 June 2014.
- Added new protection techniques for "Operating System Security Bypass Protection" Layer.
- Added new protection techniques for "Application Behavior Protection" Layer.
- Added ability to enable or disable pre-determined shields from the GUI.
- Added ability to manage (add/delete) custom shields from the GUI.
- Added visual distinction in traybar icon between started and stopped.
- Added visual distinction between pre-determined, custom and CLI shields.
- Improved application termination when an exploit is blocked.
- Improved optimizations results in reduced size of MBAE.EXE by 3.5 times.
- Changed MBAE logs directory to %AllUsersProfile%/Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit.
- Updated end user license agreement.
- Fixed bug with GUI flashing for a second before minimizing to traybar.
- Fixed bugs with certain API hooks.
- Fixed bug with unshielding right after installation.
- Fixed bug with MBAE-CLI /excl-list parameter.
- Fixed false positive when playing DVDs in Windows Media Player.