Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business 1.7 released on 27 December 2012.
Improvements and changes
- New program logo and icons.
- Heuristics for 0-day exploit detection now implemented in protection module for PRO version.
- Threats detected by the protection module are now quarantined automatically by default.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware now shows Windows 8 START screen notifications.
- Malwarebytes Anti-Malware now identified in scan logs, registry and About tab.
- More Tools tab enhanced with tons of new content and more to come in the future.
- Option to allow a threat to run temporarily (Allow Temporarily) added to filesystem protection prompts.
- Option to add a detected item to the Ignore List (Allow Always) added to filesystem protection prompts.
- Heuristics for detecting new and unknown threats improved.
- Scanner efficiency improved.
- Microsoft Windows 8 and Internet Explorer 10 now identified correctly in scan logs.
- Help file updated to include information on new features.
- Better compatibility with many other security products in realtime.
- Minor issue with password creation from CLI fixed.