Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.51 released on 31 May 2011.
- Scheduling has been simplified, including relocation of scheduler.
- Website Blocking is now disabled when protection is turned off.
- Logs are sorted by date automatically.
- Updating is now much more efficient.
- All HKCU settings can now be set in HKLM to override user settings.
- Protection module now more efficient in terms of I/O read bytes.
- 14-day trial of the PRO version is now available. This is optional to all users.
- Scheduler now has an edit button.
- User is now notified of program updates awaiting installation.
- Fixed ignore list not working for default registry data, i.e. for Broken.OpenCommand.
- Add to ignore list menu item is now left enabled if show tooltip balloon is unchecked.
- User is now able to update from the system tray even if the scanner is open.
- Fixed full scan drive list updating issue.
- Fixed issue with protection module not honoring ignore list after an item is restored from the quarantined.
- Date format on update tab is now the same as the system tray.