Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 1.6 released on 27 December 2011.
- Malwarebytes Chameleon technology gets Malwarebytes Anti-Malware running even when blocked by infection.
- Incremental updates (paid version only).
- Ability to password protect key program settings (paid version only).
- Improved reliability and performance of the update process.
- Detection and removal engine enhancements.
- System tray icon now dynamically displays selected language.
- Settings for Protection Module behavior can be changed without protection being active.
- Improved DOR (Delete On Reboot) technology to enhance threat removal process.
- Restructured log formats to include greater detail on system information and detected threats.
- Improved error messages to make them more user friendly.
- Scheduled updates now occur within 15 minutes of scheduled time.
- Custom log locations now displayed in Logs tab.
- Protection logs can be saved in custom locations.
- Program version release date now displayed on About tab.
- Fix for database not updating properly on Czech installations of Microsoft Windows.
- Fix for certain scenarios where scans failed to complete.