Malwarebytes Endpoint Security 188.8.131.5201 released on March 9, 2015.
- Added the ability to send email notifications for malware and exploit detections
- Added the ability to send email notifications if signatures on the management server are outdated
- Added the ability to send email notifications if the SQL Express database is nearing capacity
- Added support for Microsoft Server 2012 R2
- Updated Anti-Exploit managed client to version 1.05, incorporating several new detection features and bug fixes (requires Anti-Exploit license)
- Added ability to manage (add/delete) Anti-Exploit custom shields (requires Anti-Exploit license)
- Added the ability to restrict administrative access to specific groups
- Fixed issue that prevented Active Directory users from logging into the console after upgrade.
- Fixed issue that prevented Active Directory users from logging into the console using DNS name.
- Fixed issue to prevent SQL Express from installing if an external database is selected.
- Fixed issue that prevented the Management Console reports from printing correctly.
- Fixed error caused by syncing a domain user account that does not have a user principal name.
- Fixed error caused by importing a user account that already belongs to an imported domain user group.
- Set the page size to default in the client view to optimize performance during login.