My Account allows you to deactivate license keys from your Windows, Mac, or Android devices. This is useful if your old device is lost, broken, or stolen and you wish to transfer your subscription to a new device in your possession. This article explains how you can reactivate your previously used license key on a new device via My Account and also through the Malwarebytes application.
You must Transfer or Deactivate Malwarebytes Premium license key before performing the following steps.
Activate Malwarebytes Premium through My Account
- Log into your My Account from either a Windows, Mac, or Android device.
- Click the Subscriptions tab.
- Click Download to install the Malwarebytes app for your device.
If Malwarebytes is already installed on your device, skip to step 4.
- Click Activate.
- A pop-up window asks for your permission to open Malwarebytes. Click Allow.
- Malwarebytes opens directly to the Enter Your License page and automatically inputs your available license key in the text field. Click Activate License.
Malwarebytes Premium is now activated on your device. Your paid subscription continues as normal and your expiration date remains the same.
Activate Malwarebytes Premium in the application
After deactivating a license key, you can reactivate Malwarebytes premium using that same license key. To activate your Premium subscription through the Malwarebytes app, refer to:
- Activate Malwarebytes Premium on Windows device
- Activate Malwarebytes Premium on Mac device
- Activate Malwarebytes Premium on Android device
- Activate Malwarebytes Premium on Chromebook device