If you purchased a license key from a physical store, authorized seller, or retailer besides the Malwarebytes store, set up your My Account profile so you can register your license key to your email address. Registering your retail license to the My Account website allows you to deactivate your license, view billing events, download the latest Malwarebytes software and see which devices are using license keys. This article shows you how to create a My Account profile and register your license key.
Setup a My Account profile
- Go to the Malwarebytes My Account login page.
- Click Sign up.
- Enter your Full name and Email address.
- Enter a password, then re-enter your password.
- Click the box next to I'm not a robot, then click Create Account.
Once setup is complete, you are logged into My Account where you can add your license key.
Add license key to your My Account profile
- Click Add license.
- Enter your license key exactly as printed.
- If your subscription came with a License ID, click on the check box and insert the License ID.
- Click on Register to add the license key to My Account.