My Account is the one place where you can access information on your products, subscriptions, users, and support services. Having a My Account user login ensures cases created by you are routed based on the premium services purchased.
Register with My Account
There are two ways to sign up for a user login to My Account:
- Contact your company's Malwarebytes administrator and request they add you as a contact for your company's account.
- Request to be added as a contact on your company's account by submitting a ticket with Malwarebytes Business Support.
User roles in My Account
The role you're assigned determines the information you can view in My Account. The following roles have different levels of access in My Account:
- End User - This user can view information on the Settings tab which displays your profile information. You can modify your profile data and opt-in or opt-out of receiving emails from Malwarebytes.
- Support User - This user can view information on the Settings and Support tabs. The Support tab displays information on how to contact Malwarebytes Business Support.
- Admin - This user can view information on the Settings, Support, Subscriptions, Payment, Orders, and Manage tabs. The Subscription tab displays the products purchased, license key, seats purchased, and expiration date. The Manage tab displays a list of contacts on your company's account for you to manage.