The Malwarebytes Cloud Endpoint Removal tool is a Windows command-line utility to bulk remove endpoints that have not been active for selected period of time.
The tool is a Windows command-line application that requires .NET Framework 4.5.2 or above.
Download and execute the program. There is no installer or configuration.
This is not an official Malwarebytes supported product. Please send questions, comments, and support request to the author directly.
- The tool logs into the Malwarebytes Cloud using the Console credentials.
- Ability to filter endpoints based on any arbitrary number of days offline. 30 days is the default.
- By default, the tool will display the endpoints matching the criteria, but will not automatically perform the irreversible removal step.
- A rotating log file is kept for debugging and tracking purposes.
v1.0 (2018-August) - First release.
Troubleshooting information will be added as they become available.
- Run the program without parameters to see usage information.
- Preview the endpoints affected before actually removing them from the server.
- Successful removal execution.