The Malwarebytes Cloud Endpoint Removal tool is a Windows command-line utility to bulk remove endpoints that have not been active for selected period of time.
The tool is a Windows command-line application that requires .NET Framework 4.5.2 or above.
Download and execute the program. There is no installer or configuration.
This is a user community shared utility. Please send questions, comments, and support request to the author directly.
- The tool logs into the Malwarebytes Cloud using the Console credentials.
- Ability to filter endpoints based on any arbitrary number of days offline. 30 days is the default.
- By default, the tool will display the endpoints matching the criteria, but will not automatically perform the irreversible removal step.
- A rotating log file is kept for debugging and tracking purposes.
v1.0.1 (2019-05-03) - Added filter by group ID.
v1.0 (2018-August) - First release.
Troubleshooting information will be added as they become available.
- Run the program without parameters to see usage information.
- Preview the endpoints affected before actually removing them from the server.
- Successful removal execution.