To create a scheduled scan in Malwarebytes for Mac, you must have purchased a Premium subscription and activated the subscription in the application.
- Open Malwarebytes for Mac.
- Click Settings in the right panel.
- The Default hourly scan displays. You can modify the default settings or create a new schedule scan.
- To add a new scheduled scan, click on the + icon.
- The New Scheduled Scan displays in the left pane.
- Configure the scheduled scan by:
- Click in the Name field and rename the scan.
- Check the Allow this scan to be performed checkbox.
- Choose the Starts at: date and time for the scan to run.
- Set the frequency of the scan by setting the Repeats: every fields.
- Check the Ignore PUPs checkbox, if you want Malwarebytes to ignore PUPs.
- Check the Quarantine malware automatically checkbox.
- Click Apply to save.
If you are running Malwarebytes for Mac Free version, it has a monthly scan you can modify or disable but you can't delete.