If you have purchased a subscription for Malwarebytes Endpoint Security, your subscription includes Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware for unmanaged clients. Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware for Business is an unmanaged client, meaning it is not installed or managed with the management console.
Download the setup file
Download the Malwarebytes Endpoint Security ZIP archive. The setup file is included in the ZIP archive.
Inside the ZIP archive, there are two Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware for Business setup files:
- MBARW_Business_Setup.exe (Application)
- MBARW_Business_Setup.msi (Windows Installer Package)
To install Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware for Business, we recommend using the Application (.exe) file. If you use a third-party installation tool to install software, use the Windows Installer Package (.msi) setup file.
Install Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware for Business
To install Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit for Business using the .exe file:
- Locate and extract the download, Malwarebytes_Anti_Exploit_for_Business.zip.
- Double-click the Unmanaged > Windows folders.
- Double-click the file MBARW_Business_Setup.exe.
- When the User Account Control window appears, click Yes.
- When the Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit Setup Wizard opens, click Next.
- Use the Setup Wizard to configure your preferences for Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.
For more information, refer to the Malwarebytes Anti-Ransomware Administrator Guide, Installation section.