The Malwarebytes Support Tool can be run without an Internet connection. When you run the Malwarebytes Support Tool offline, the tool creates troubleshooting logs and saves them to your Desktop without uploading them to Malwarebytes Support.
- Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool.
- Locate the downloaded file mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe.
Downloaded files are usually saved to the Downloads folder.
- To open the Malwarebytes Support Tool, double-click the downloaded file mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe.
When the Malwarebytes Support Tool opens, the application automatically downloads the latest updates.
- To accept the Malwarebytes Software License Agreement, click the box next to Accept License Agreement.
- Click Next.
- Click Gather Logs.
The Malwarebytes Support Tool gathers Malwarebytes and Farbar Recovery Scan Tool (FRST) logs and saves them to the Desktop.
Allow the Malwarebytes Support Tool to run without closing the application or turning off your computer.
If you decide you do not want to upload logs to Malwarebytes Support, click Cancel.
- When the Support Tool is finished, a confirmation titled Gather Logs appears. Click OK to close.
- To send mbst-grab-results.zip to Malwarebytes Support, attach the logs to the email from Malwarebytes Support.
To close the Malwarebytes Support Tool, click the X in the upper-right corner, then click Yes when prompted.