If you have a ticket with Malwarebytes Support, you can upload troubleshooting logs to your ticket using the Malwarebytes Support Tool. The Malwarebytes Support Tool is a troubleshooting and repair utility designed to upload data and help resolve issues with Malwarebytes for Windows.
To create a ticket with Malwarebytes Support, refer to the article Create a ticket and upload logs with the Malwarebytes Support Tool.
Upload logs to an existing Support ticket
To start, you must have an active Internet connection. If you are not connected to the Internet, see the article Use the Malwarebytes Support Tool without an Internet connection.
- Download the Malwarebytes Support Tool.
- Locate the downloaded file mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe.
Downloaded files are usually saved to the Downloads folder.
- To open the Malwarebytes Support Tool, double-click the downloaded file mb-support-x.x.x.xxx.exe.
When the Malwarebytes Support Tool opens, the application automatically downloads the latest updates.
- To accept the Malwarebytes Software License Agreement, click the box next to Accept License Agreement.
- Click Next.
- Click Get Started.
- Enter your email address and ticket number. Click Next.
The Malwarebytes Support Tool uses your email address and ticket number to locate your Malwarebytes Support ticket.
- Once the Malwarebytes Support Tool has located your ticket, the tool gathers troubleshooting information and uploads to a secure Malwarebytes server.
Note: Allow the Malwarebytes Support Tool to run without closing the application or turning off your computer.
If you decide you do not want to upload logs to Malwarebytes Support, click Cancel.