On 8/24/2017, we released version 0.9.18.806 of Anti-Ransomware. The change log for this build can be found below:
• Improved memory usage
• Numerous enhanced ransomware protection techniques and remediation capabilities
• Added ability for administrators to define proxy settings during deployment via CLI
• Fixed issue where MBARW is causing the system to boot into Temporary Profile
• Fixed issue where MBARW crashes after reboot
Notice about Application Upgrades and Component Updates for MBARW:
- Application Upgrades for MBARW will not be automatically deployed once upgrades are available from Malwarebytes. This Unmanaged product will require Administrators to download the latest version of MBARW and deploy it to their endpoints. Automatic Upgrading has been turned off in order to empower Administrators to deploy Upgrades at their own preferred schedule.
- Component Updates shall continue being pushed out automatically and silently once available from Malwarebytes. These updates typically contain detection, remediation and performance enhancements that is essential in protecting Malwarebytes customers from Ransomware.
An example of this is below: