If you purchased a Premium subscription using your Google Play account, Google Play automatically activates Malwarebytes for Android Premium for you. To activate a Premium subscription that was purchased from the Malwarebytes store, have your Premium license key ready and follow the instructions below. To obtain a copy of your license key, see how to find your Premium license key.
Note: Licenses purchased before July 31st, 2017 are not eligible for Malwarebytes for Android Premium.
- Open Malwarebytes for Android.
- In the upper-left corner of your screen, tap the Menu icon.
- Scroll down and tap Premium.
- Tap REDEEM.
Note: The REDEEM option does not appear if you have already activated Malwarebytes for Android Premium.
- Enter your Premium license key then tap APPLY.
- Malwarebytes for Android displays Your Premium account is activated! when activation is complete.
- To start using Malwarebytes for Android Premium, tap the arrow in the upper-left corner.
When activated, Malwarebytes for Android Premium turns on features such as Real-Time Protection. See the Malwarebytes for Android User Guide v3.1 for more information.