Activating Malwarebytes for Mac enables Premium features such as Real-Time Protection. To activate Malwarebytes Premium on Mac devices, have your Premium license key ready and follow the instructions below.
Your license key is located in the order confirmation email that was sent to you when you purchased your Premium subscription. If you do not have a license key or cannot locate your order confirmation email, go to the Malwarebytes website to buy a Premium subscription or see how to find your Premium license key.
You must have Malwarebytes for Mac already installed on your computer to activate your license key. To install Malwarebytes for Mac on your computer, refer to the article Install Malwarebytes for Mac.
Activate Premium license on Mac device
- Open Malwarebytes for Mac.
- Click Activate License.
- Enter your license key into the corresponding field, then click Activate License.
- To confirm Premium is activated, click My Account. When Premium is activated, the upper-left corner states Malwarebytes | Premium.
- Return to Malwarebytes for Mac guide
- Uninstall Malwarebytes for Mac v3
- Malwarebytes home products and macOS and OS X compatibility matrix
Still need help? Chat with us.