There are a number of ways to help you find places, and content in your community. Search and browse are some of the more common ways to find things.
The search functionality allows you to use keywords to find the content, place or person you’re looking for.
- Click the magnifying glass in the upper right corner.
- A fly out menu will appear with a text entry area at the top.
- Start typing the keyword(s) in the field. After 3 characters the spotlight search will show different results and will change as you enter more characters.
- If you see your desired result simply click on it.
- If you do not see your result, hit the enter key to navigate to the search results page where you can refine the search.
The browse interface allows you to view all of the places and content available to you. It also provides filters to narrow down your view. The global navigation bar is visible no matter what page you are on in the community.
Select from the options to quickly get to the or content.
You can also open up the Browse menu and select from Content or Places to view a list of all content and places in the community.
Tip: If you follow places you visit often they will show up under your avatar under "Your Places"