You can add users to your Malwarebytes Cloud Platform. In order for users to add more users, they must be an Administrator or Super Admin.
User roles are as follows:
- Super Admin: Unrestricted access to the Malwarebytes console.
- Administrator: Full read and edit access to any groups they belong to. Administrators cannot edit exclusions, adjust syslog logging, or change single sign-on settings.
- Read Only: Read access to any groups they belong to. They can create and generate reports and receive notifications, but cannot make any other system changes.
Add a new user
- Go to Settings > Users. A list of users displays.
- In the top-right of the screen, click New.
- Enter the email address for the new user, choose a role, and select groups for them to belong to.
- Click Invite.
If the invited user does not create an account within 14 days, the original link stops working. You can resend the invite to the user if needed. Return to this screen, check the email checkbox, and click Resend Invite.
When invited, the user receives an email that prompts them to create a login for their account. After creating their account, they may sign in and use the Malwarebytes Cloud Platform.
Note: The initial administrator account is a unique account, and is the account owner. This account cannot be deleted. If you need to change the account owner, please contact Malwarebytes Support.
- First login to Malwarebytes Cloud Platform
- Configure single sign-on with Malwarebytes Cloud Platform
Return to the Malwarebytes Cloud Platform Administrator Guide