Prior to installation of any endpoint agents, you should assure that endpoints meet minimum specifications.
The following are system requirements for your Malwarebytes cloud console:
- Google Chrome
The following are hardware and operating system requirements for agent installation on endpoints:
Note: While most endpoints will exceed these specifications, this information is provided for special-purpose endpoints that still require protection.
- CPU: 1 GHz ♦ Disk space: 100 MB (program + logs)
- RAM: 1 GB (client); 2 GB (server) ♦ Active Internet connection
Operating Systems (Windows)
- Windows Server 2016 † ♦ Windows 10
- Windows Server 2012/2012 R2 † ♦ Windows 8.1
- Windows Small Business Server 2011 ♦ Windows 8
- Windows Server 2008/2008 R2 † ♦ Windows 7
- Windows Server 2003 (32-bit only) ♦ Windows Vista
- .NET 4.5.2 or 4.6 installed ♦ Windows XP with SP3 (32-bit only)
- Mac OS X 10.10 or later (Incident Response only)
† Excludes Server Core installation option
Please note: Anti-Ransomware features are supported only on endpoints using Windows 7 client operating systems and newer.