Circumstances come up that results the need to use a different license in your software. The most popular instance of this is when you purchase a retail license that does not automatically renew, then to continue protection you purchase another retail box or purchase a different License to keep the protection active. This article will show you how to change your active license. You will need the program open for this, please start the software before you proceed.
- Once you have the software open, you will click on the My Account button. This screen will display your license and have two options on the lower right.
- On the lower right you will click on the Change License button.
- A pop up window with a place to enter in your license will show up. Enter in your license then verify you get the green Check Mark and that the Activate License Button is blue.
- After verifying the Green Check Mark is there and the Activate button is blue, click on Activate License.
- After clicking the button you will be brought back to the My Account page.
- You can close the program at this point as you would have successfully changed your license.