As soon as you activate your Premium license, Malwarebytes for Windows creates a schedule to scan your computer once a day at around 3:00am, using your computer's time zone.
Set up an automatic scan schedule
You can view, delete, or edit the default scan schedule in Malwarebytes for Windows from Settings > Scan Schedule. The Scan Schedule lets you add, edit, or delete scheduled scans as needed.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows Premium.
- Click Settings, then click the Scan Schedule tab.
- Choose to add or edit a schedule.
- Use the new window to configure your scheduled scan. For additional options, click Advanced.
- To confirm your changes, click OK.
For Malwarebytes for Windows to scan your computer, your computer must be turned on and awake. If a scan is missed or stopped because the computer goes to sleep or is turned off, the scan resumes when the computer is turned on.
To see more about the Scan Schedule settings, refer to the Malwarebytes for Windows User Guide, Scan Schedule section.