Sometimes the cause for an error is bad app data on the mobile device. Clearing it will help with the getting the App working. This article will show you how to clear the App data on your mobile device.
Perform the following steps to clear the app data on Anti-Malware Mobile:
- Uninstall and reinstall the Malwarebytes app on your Android device.
- Once installed, go to the device Settings > General tab > Apps > Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and tap the Clear Data button.
- Reboot the device.
- Launch Malwarebytes and go to the Settings screen by tapping the icon of the 3 stacked horizontal lines located in the top left corner.
- Tap the Settings menu option.
- Tap Other.
- Tap Force Update to download the latest updates. A prompt will appear if the database is already up-to-date.
- Exit out of Settings and run a new scan.