In version 1.8 of the Malwarebytes Management Console, you can now configure email notification throttle settings directly from the console itself. To do this:
- Open up the management console and navigate to the Admin pane on the left side.
- At the top, click on the e-mail notification tab and press the Change... button.
- Once here, click on the Throttling tab and you will see the options you can configure:
4. After you configure the settings, click OK and you will be given the option to restart the service:
5. Once the service has been restarted your email notifications will now be configured with the Throttle settings you configured.