To find your license key, log in to My Account or locate the confirmation email you received when you purchased your subscription. If you did not purchase your license from the Malwarebytes store, request your license key from the merchant that processed your purchase.
My Account is a free service you can use to view and manage subscriptions you have purchased from Malwarebytes. To create a login and find your license keys, see how to Create your My Account profile.
Log in to My Account
- Open a web browser and go to My Account.
- Enter your Email and Password.
- Click the box next to I'm not a robot, then click SIGN IN.
- Click the Subscriptions tab.
The Subscriptions tab lists your Malwarebytes purchases and corresponding license keys.
Locate your confirmation email
Search your email's inbox for a confirmation email containing your license key. Confirmation emails are sent to your email address from email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If the confirmation email is not located in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder.
If you can't log in to My Account or locate your confirmation email, contact Malwarebytes Support and request a copy of your license key.
- Activate Malwarebytes Premium on Windows device
- Activate Malwarebytes Premium on Mac device
- Number of devices Premium subscription license protects
- Malwarebytes phone support for home customers
Was this article helpful?