To schedule a scan for Malwarebytes Managed Clients, follow the instructions below.
Configure scheduled scans in the Management Console
- Log into your Malwarebytes Management Console.
- Click the Policy Pane.
- Double-click the Policy you wish to add a scheduled scan to.
- Click the Scheduler Settings tab, then click Add.
- Configure the type of scheduled scan and the frequency as desired.
- Click OK when finished.
Advanced scheduled scan option details
- Wake computer from sleep to perform task: allows a computer to be awoken from sleep mode if the client computer is equipped with Wake-on-LAN hardware capability.
- Perform scheduled scan silently from system account: when checked means that scans will occur in the background, with no user interaction required. When unchecked, the scan is executed in the foreground by the logged-in user account.
- Terminate program when scan completes successfully: checkbox determines whether the Malwarebytes Anti-Malware user interface remains present on the user’s screen if no threats were detected during a scan.
- Restart the computer if required for threat removal: will automatically restart the client computer if necessary to remove threats. As this can be disruptive for your end-users, this setting is not enabled by default.