You can limit user access to specific features in Malwarebytes Premium on Windows devices. When users are limited, your Malwarebytes Premium features are password protected. Malwarebytes Premium allows you to choose which features you want to password protect and configure a password. To configure your user access settings, go to the Settings > Application tab.
Configure User Access settings
- Open Malwarebytes.
- Click Settings.
- Click the Application tab.
- Scroll down to User Access.
- Turn on Limit access to Malwarebytes features....
Switch the toggle to the on position.
- Click Edit User Access.
- In the Edit User Access Policy window, specify a password.
- To choose which features you want to restrict, use the checkboxes provided.
- Click OK to save the policy, then restart your computer.
The User Access Policy is activated as soon as the computer is restarted. You may only have one User Access Policy at any given time.