Customers must activate Malwarebytes for Windows Premium to use Premium features such as Real-Time Protection. Have your Premium license key ready and follow the instructions in this article to activate Malwarebytes for Windows Premium.
- Open Malwarebytes for Windows.
- Search for Malwarebytes on your computer or install Malwarebytes for Windows.
- At the top right of the window, click Activate License.
- Activate License does not appear if Malwarebytes for Windows Premium is already active.
- If you have a license ID, do the following:
- Click the checkbox next to My license came with a License ID.
- Click the Enter your ID text box, then enter your license ID.
Note: If you do not have a license ID, skip this step.
- Click Activate License to activate Malwarebytes for Windows Premium.
- After you activate your license, the top left corner of the window displays Malwarebytes | Premium.
- After activation is complete, Malwarebytes for Windows Premium starts a threat scan and turns on Real-Time Protection.
Note: It takes a few moments for protection to start.
To explore other features and settings in Malwarebytes for Windows Premium, see the Malwarebytes for Windows User Guide.